What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes vogelii

One of the most amazing species out there IMO, N. vogelii, a first upper pitcher. Post your vogelii pics here!
20130922-085108.jpg

i cant get enough of that upper :drool:

I love this species. I think it's great that there is so much variability in all the BE clones too. Mine is working on some new pitchers now, I'll post pics when they open.

Beautiful Paul! I shall take pics of mine tomorrow morning. I love the lowers on this species.

Here's mine... ;-)
9797844345_391b541895_o.jpg

I can't wait for mine to grow up. How old are your plants more or less? (mine is still small and is just pushing its first new leaves since it arrived)

I need one....

Mines still small but here it is anyways
749E15C6-4E74-43AF-8724-4A62B21EE47B-4136-000003908F9E17FF.jpg

I can't wait for mine to grow up. How old are your plants more or less? (mine is still small and is just pushing its first new leaves since it arrived)

The plant that just produced the upper pitcher has been in my possession for two years now. It was a modest plant when I received it, no more than 8" across with one sad, withered pitcher on it. The vine that produced the upper is about 3 feet long and growing fast, and there is a hefty basal shoot as well, with several pitchers on it also.

Cant wait to see how it progresses! definitely worth the wait. I think mine is a little smaller. lets hope it gets its grow on this season.

I recently lost my cutting. Have to get a hold of a new one sometime. I like the species right along with platy. Paul your uppers are beautiful

Back