What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question on the most beautifull nepenthes

Amazing pics Cindy, thank you! :)
Thanks for the info, I didn't know there were good reasons to not bring it into cultivation.
But for me it doesn't matter too much because this thread convinced me to buy a robcantleyi and sure it will be more beautifull then its parents ;)
Now I'm waiting for it to arrive so we'll see in a couple of years.
Thanks for the info everybody!

The top photo, pitcher farthest to the right looks larger than many rajah photos I've seen. How does robc compare in the order of largest Nepenthes?

The following rajah pitcher was also displayed during the same show. The rajah lost every of its pitchers by the end of the show (a week) and all the friends of the Borneo Exotics team were fighting to keep the worst-looking robc pitcher (totally intact and fresh except for a browning lid)! I lost...and got the rajah pitcher which is still sitting in my balcony, together with the rest of my CPs. LOL
P8012971.jpg

For comparison of size next to a beer glass...
P8027257.jpg

Back