What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show Me Your N. aristolochioides Hybrids!

Yeah it does... Hah. I got it from Sarracenia Northwest when they had an open house, they were selling these for super cheap because they used the wrong type of pesticide on them.

For those growing N. ventricosa x aristolochiodes and N. spectabilis x aristolochioides, how tolerant are they temperature-wise? Can they be grown as intermediates? (Day ~80, Night ~mid-low 60s).

Dang, this thread is a marketing campaign against my wallet....I really want to buy several aristo hybrids now! XD

For those growing N. ventricosa x aristolochiodes and N. spectabilis x aristolochioides, how tolerant are they temperature-wise? Can they be grown as intermediates? (Day ~80, Night ~mid-low 60s).

I grow my spectabilis x aristolochioides as an intermediate and it's doing well.

Same as Michelle. Both spec. x aristo. and (spec. x. vent.) x. aristo.

Honestly, mine is growing in day 55f, night 40f right now...(and it's been like this for about 5~ Months)
There was a week where it got down to 38f night and it's doing fine.

The best aristo hybrid has finally been made glabrata x aristo

Pics?

Or was this a joke that I just don't get...I don't know either plant very well so maybe there is something I am overlooking.

There is a pic on bes new availability list. It is no joke and it looks great

Oh gotcha, where do I find that best new availability list?

Anyone growing N. aristolochioides x N. boschiana , this is the only photo I could find

759.jpg

Borneo exotics avalability list

Newest pitcher on my N. (spectrabilis x ventricosa) x aristolochiodies:

Slightly less tubby than the last, I hope the slimming trend doesnt continue!!

Here is mine it is my only one, but I love it. Presenting maxima x aristolochiodies:
DSC_02111.jpg

thanks

anyone have pics of their N. aristolochioides x burkei?

I haven't seen it available State-side. I imagine it would look close to N. ventricosa x aristo though. (I haven't seen any of those as adults, however).

oops! it iss aristo first sorry

Hey all,
Longtime lurker here, thought I'd open my account with a pic of the pitcher of my Spectabilis X Aristo.
Might be nothing much compared to everyone else's here though :)
Enjoy!

IMG_20140309_140241.jpg

Back