What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never look a gift hamata in the mouth

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
Just about three years ago a fellow TF'er gifted me with a tiny baby hamata. here is one of "Hammy's" pitchers today.

20140404_200201.jpg

:drool:

Well done! :beer:

Nice Hammy. I don't even wanna think about mine. I just lost mine to a sudden thrip infestation. I anhilated them but the damage was done. It quickly withered away into oblivion. RIP BE clone 3495.

Now your job is to give me a cutting lol. Nice plant. I envy you!

ps. Has anybody been watching wistuba's prices. They have gone up 20 euros for the hamata. That plant is at the top of my want list. Well Done!

Now your job is to give me a cutting lol. Nice plant. I envy you!

ps. Has anybody been watching wistuba's prices. They have gone up 20 euros for the hamata. That plant is at the top of my want list. Well Done!

Thank you, no I haven't been watching the prices this year but I bought two from there last year. They may someday be used for trade but the hammy pictured in this thread is mine, all mine.

Great pic! I bought an AW baby years ago--back when I was a clueless newb--and lost it. Hopefully I'll be buying another one soon :).

Back