What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divaskid's Nepenthes

I got it from a grower in Hawaii a couple of years ago :)

Noooooo, I was hoping to get one like that if it was a common supplier. Purple is my favorite color, and there aren't many nepenthes that get that purple and have it be just purple.

Ooo, I like the Albomarginata. I also have a red Albo, but not that big pitchers yet.

Can the purple albomarginata be grown in intermediate conditions? someone told me they fare much better in intermediate conditions than the green form of albo

Can the purple albomarginata be grown in intermediate conditions? someone told me they fare much better in intermediate conditions than the green form of albo

I'm guessing yes since it was growing in intermediate conditions when I got it. However I did notice when I brought this one into LL conditions it made huge leaps in growth so I can tell it prefers LL temps over intermediate.

The grower also had the green one too and it seemed to be doing just as good as the red ones, so I can't say from what I've seen that the red does better :)

Thanks corky and pmatil :)

I LOVE the Rafflesiana. Nice color in that one - I always did like the 'splotchy' Neps.

Everything is looking GREAT!!!

Thanks for sharing.

A few phone pics since I've been too busy to bring out the camera :)

N. veitchii x burbidgeae

N. rowanae x ampullaria

Large intermediate pitcher on the N. ventricosa x insignis (St. Pacificus)

N. truncata

After coloring up a bit

N. ventricosa x ephippiata

Last edited:
Wow, what an interesting look with rowanae x ampullaria

gotta agree with you there Sarah,great looking pitchers:0o:

Love the peristome on the veitchii x burbidgeae :love:

Should've been studying for chemistry and calculus………………..but I didn't! Instead I took a break and took a few pics from the shade house and highland tank today. Hope you enjoy :)

DSC_6843.jpg

DSC_6848.jpg

DSC_6842.jpg

DSC_6850.jpg

DSC_6853.jpg

DSC_6859.jpg

DSC_6867.jpg

DSC_6868.jpg

DSC_6878.jpg

DSC_6880.jpg

DSC_6884.jpg

DSC_6887.jpg

DSC_6893.jpg

DSC_6895.jpg

Alright, back to the books I go…… :thumbdown:

from a selfish point of view you should skip your studies more often:-D loving your plants:bigthumpup:

Wow the Albomarginata Red is stunning! I hope I'll have pitchers that size some day.

Thanks everyone for the compliments :)

Corky, if I thought I could get away with it, I'd spend every day on my plants ;)

Back