What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Hamata

I am in the process of buying a hamata from jcal. He said it was 3 1/2 to 4 inches:drool: The plant did not have pitchers at the time. I would like to see some amazing photos of a hamata the same size. This thread is going to be awesome!:banana2:

It's not very colorful, but it is about that size. AW4.
attachment.php

Ignore the inermis. :p

Not exactly a great shot of the hamata

It's all I have, sorry.

It's all I have, sorry.

Do not apologize for contributing photos to this community! I think it illustrates very nicely what Charlie might expect when he gets his plant going.

This is Wistuba clone #3, approximately 2.5 years from my acquisition of a very small starter plant (about 2" diameter, nary a pitcher in sight)

BrGDd61CIAAfTSF.jpg:large

BrF9ozrCAAEBkfS.jpg:large

Here's a growth progression thread started a few months after I received my Wistuba babies.

a couple of pics of mine from last year,it's not looking so good now and only has one pitcher:-(

wow! thanks guys! I will post pic's when eBay finally gives me the money so that I can pay for it. eBay:-(

Back