What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new edwardsiana,pitopangii and pulchra have arrived!

After 5 years in this great hobby I finally got a edwardsiana.I just wanted to share.
20140708183449.jpg
20140708183445.jpg
20140708183441.jpg
20140708183421.jpg

Hopefully in 3 to 5 years from now I can look back at this post and update what they look like.

Attachments

• 20140708183438.jpg
    20140708183438.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 155
Looking nice! When did the wistuba distributor send out your plants?

Awesome plants!!! AW eddies look like they're getting bigger.

+1 to what Heli said about the distributor.

Last edited:
It looks like it was overnight shipping.

Did wistuba give you tracking? I had something paid to be overnight shipped and I haven't heard anything yet.

For some reason I did not receive tracking #.I was surprised to see it show up today.

Lookin' good!

wow thats a happy little edward. thats so tiny!

Good to see you have added these to your collection, Tom. May they be ingesting large Grasshoppers in no time!

Good to see you have added these to your collection, Tom. May they be ingesting large Grasshoppers in no time!

I don't feed plants those alive anymore. They munched on a trap.

Great group you got there... The eddies from AW look like they are getting bigger.

Thanks for the support.I did have a small problem and still waiting for a reply back.But Iam super happy to have these.Did everyone get there plants from him already on this last shipment?You know Paul I am working at OSU.The only tower crane around.Trying to keep the greenhouse cool during this hot spell is alittle of a challenge.

Back