What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

temperature for N. peltata

When I visited a local nursery, they had some really nice N. peltata seedlings for a low price. To my knowledge, N. peltata grows at an elevation of 800-1600M in the wild, and I have heard before that it grows well as an intermediate. My growing area gets daily highs of 85-90f and nights between 65-70f. Should N. peltata grow well in these conditions?

Unusual plant for a nursery to carry, a well known supplier of CPs close by?

Yeah, I live a couple miles from a carnivorous plant nursery that specializes in Nepenthes . I think it is against forum policy to discuss specific retailers, though.

Day temps seem a bit high, but night temps seem good.
I grow N. peltata as a HLer, but I would agree that it grows better as an intermediate.

I wish I lived somewhere where there are nurseries like that. I'd probably be broke, though. :lol:

65 - 85 is :bigthumpup:

Yeah, I live a couple miles from a carnivorous plant nursery that specializes in Nepenthes . I think it is against forum policy to discuss specific retailers, though.

I was just making sure it wasn't a possible mislabel

Back