What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is wrong with my Nepenthes' leaf?

I noticed a tear or some sort of blemish on my Nepenthes Ventricosa's leaf. This has been here for probably a week and hasn't gotten any bigger or smaller, and I don't know how it got there. Should I be concerned?
3NfOBIC.jpg

It looks to be some sort of mechanical damage. If it isn't getting any bigger, then I wouldn't really worry about it. I could be wrong, though.

It looks to be some sort of mechanical damage. If it isn't getting any bigger, then I wouldn't really worry about it. I could be wrong, though.

I THINK it was there when it arrived in the mail. But I can't be sure.

No bite marks or fungus like damage, I don't think you have anything to worry about

Looks like the leaf ripped a little during handling at some point and due to the cells being exposed to air they dried up and turned brown around that area. Like PsychoSarah said, nothing to worry about :)

Okay, thanks everyone :)

Back