What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favorite food for plants

In the past i fed my nepenthes mealworms and they loved it.. The pitchers and leaf size had a nice increase. The only negative effect was after leaving the mealworms in the fridge for a long period if time, they turned black and died. What's the largest thing your plant has captured?

I just bought this stuff called Fluckers™ and its bearded dragons food but its got freeze dried blood worms, grasshoppers and crickets and legs and other small bits that broke off ..anyone ever try this stuff and use it? I fed a few of the bigger pitchers but dull having a hard time finding small bites for my micro mini seedlings even ants are too big im thinking fruit flies (dried) may be a good option but i kinda have to force feed um to get the darn things in the bottom of the baby pitchers...ahrg

Back