What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found a caterpillar on my Nepenthes, should i be concerned?

Hmmm... Apple moths, still fuzzy and friendly.

Something tells me ps3 does not like the mothman

Well atleast now the gates to Heaven remains wide open for me

No, in order to get into heaven you need to feed your plants with every bug you catch.

The pit to hell has now opened wide for you.

Last edited:
Nemjones, I googled it and it's disgusting. I can't stand moths, the way they flap around and leave white dusts every where. I can't........

In 2nd grade, the whole grade had to grow silk warms into moths. I think that experienced horrified me.

Needless to say, I was super happy when this happened. This moth took about 3 days to die, it just won't stop struggling in the enzyme.

IMG_2940_zpsgvbxejx0.jpg

I also refuse to catch them

049Venomoth.png

269.jpg

Last edited:
Took 3 days to die? My god, after the first day I wouldve killed it out of pity.

Also Dustox has always been a loyal pokemon to me, dont talk **** about Dustox!

Well atleast now the gates to Heaven remains wide open for me

Perhaps the gates of heaven remain open, but if word of you being a spider killer gets out you'll never set foot in a lambic brewery. Tough break.

Perhaps the gates of heaven remain open, but if word of you being a spider killer gets out you'll never set foot in a lambic brewery. Tough break.

Looks like Im banned from the Lambic Brewery, I kill arachnids with extreme prejudice. (Including all but jumping spiders. Those adorable things are left to live.)

I'm an equal opportunity bug killer. If it's of a reasonable size and I catch it then it's going into something!

Back