What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deflategate/Inflate truncate

With the NFL's 49th Super Bowl exactly one week from today, the buzz about footballs in the two weeks leading up to this year's game is quite unexpected.

16180445359_4c138403f1_c.jpg

I don't think anyone could have predicted the uproar that would follow with regards to this humble football.

16340698766_7a8a085304_c.jpg

Through this last week, there have been media reports of low balls, high balls, soft balls, hard balls, old balls, new balls, rubbed balls, scuffed balls, slick balls, sticky balls, tacky balls, low PSI balls, high PSI balls...

...all the way up to my EYEBALLS!

There were even references to Seinfeld and "shrinkage", as if to imply that all ball sacks, from genuine cow hide to pig skin, were vulnerable to so-called shrinkage in cold wet conditions.

All this talk of alleged cheating can get to be...well, downright deflating.

In light of all of that, this is my attempt to balance the bad with something inflating...my N. truncata "reddish leaf" from Wistuba.

15746695743_afd4c35644_c.jpg

16365771922_fc98708a37_c.jpg

dvg

Last edited:
Lol! NFL and Nepenthes are kind of hard subjects to conjoin, but . . . you tried. XD

I heard the N truncata were on offer. Buy two and get a quarter back.

Now after that I think I'll open a window and let the air clear.

Last edited:
Back