What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That N. Pompey is beautiful. How large is your plant overall? I'd love to get one but it seems like its impossible to get the Hawaiian hybrids anywhere.

Thanks Grey Moss! Overall, the plant is only about 6-7 inches across. I actually picked it up in Hawaii on a visit. You should check that place out some time if you get the chance.

your N. vogeliiis looking great! and N. hamata is doing great. They're so fun once they settle in, and can be super fast growers. I think Mine can put out 2-3 pitchers in the time it takes some of my other plants to barely finish one.

Thanks Flip_Side_the_Pint! Hamata is indeed one of my fastest growers. It's just started pitchering after a long thrips battle. It's got a new pitcher but I was waiting for it to color up before shooting it. Does your hamata open very early during development? When mine opens, the peristome is totally green for a few days before it starts to color up. The pitchers also grows about 30-40% larger after they first pop. I really enjoy watching them develop!

Back