What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My one and only

Hey guys was wondering if anyone else happens to grow this cross. Its a Spathulata x Ovata and I would love to see other variations of the plant since mine is seed grown I'm sure not everyone's will look like mine. I'm also not going to lie, this is my one and only Nepenthes at the moment and I'm really happy how it turned out so naturally I wanted to show off a bit (not sure how impressive it looks to some but to me it seems perfect) and who better to show it to then other people who love these plants as much as I do!

free image uploading

This is another pitcher that just opened.

image hosting 5mb

pic upload

upload img

Last edited:
Nice plant, there appears to be some natural variations among the pitchers. Like in the first and second pictures. Very nice. Also, there is no shame in having only one nepenthes, all I have is a ventrata.

Awesome! Good growing!

I does look great ! And again - non shame in growing "only" one nep. I have two of them, and I probably won't get a third one for space matters.

Back