What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Lowii crosses

I think you'd do fine with almost all lowii hybrids. They are consistent growers but slow as others have pointed out. I have both a lowii x camp and the above and they pick up speed when they get larger. The first few months to tend to be the slowest as they acclimate and after that you get a really great show! What are your conditions? just curious
I stated them in my initial post. Whimgrinder, that N. Briggsiana looks exactly like what I was looking for. Where can I find one?

Whimgrinder, that N. Briggsiana looks exactly like what I was looking for. Where can I find one?

Google is your friend.

That said, rooted cuttings show up on fleabay every few months.

They tend to also go for a lot though; it would be highly advised to save up a fair amount no matter what plant you aim to get; some of the select x briggsiana clones, like "Atlanta Giant" or 'Peter D'Amato' can go for $200+

Google is your friend.

That said, rooted cuttings show up on fleabay every few months.
Google it is. I shall assume that by "fleabay" you mean eBay and that the autocorrect got you.

Back