What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My two eddies.

• Thread starter JMatt
  • Start date

JMatt

Stovepipe (The Beast) RIP My friend.
Hello there,
Been a long time since i have posted anything!
Just wanted to show you my two quite different N. edwardsianas.
Both are seed grown, well the lighter colored one I know is and the really red one I was told is also seed grown?
They both grow in my basement in a tank side by side under a 4 ft 4 tube T-5 light.
I have had them for I think two years now. The lighter colored one seems like it can't get enough light while the other plant seems to get burned real easy.
They receive the same light, same conditions? Maybe they are from different locations? I don't know, but they seem different to me. I only know the location of the lighter colored one, Mt. Tambuyukon.
We had a warm day recently so I took them out for a few quick shots. They both seem happy, but I think i am going to try and shade one a bit more.
Oh and the the lighter colored pitcher that I am holding opened a couple weeks before the really red pitcher in the black pot. That one was quite red before it even opened.
Anyway, thanks for looking.
JMatt

412A6B32-2619-4140-83CA-347F180C1898_zpscf3ewhqh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BE65B8E7-1FB1-46CB-86B3-15AADC130CDE_zpsz7hzkqfs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

19885D65-BC6A-471B-9A5A-BBA73025B1AA_zpsdyg6o8wq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

E58989BE-7EE5-4442-AA41-C64BDCEB064E_zps9hq60ukm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

68AA6260-F7B3-40BA-A1AB-649AC25CDD11_zpslilnd2w5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Beautiful plants, as always . . .

Love the red coloration on the second plant's pitchers! Both are very nice looking plants.

What beauties! Thanks for sharing!

Jeff, I attempted to send you a PM; but the mailbox is full . . .

Ok, I will fix that now.
Thanks.

Back