What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Ron Determann

I really like this one. Pitchers are larger than both parents and last a long time.....The parents are Ampullaria x Alata

Last edited:
Resembling a giant green ampullaria, this has turned out to be a very rapidly growing plant and one of my my best at catching ants and gnats

Last edited:
I like it. The amp dominance is very clear to see. Does it produce basals like an amp?

I like it. The amp dominance is very clear to see. Does it produce basals like an amp?

I have only had it a year, and it hasnt even started the vining stage yet. From what i read, i heard, nobody has ever seen Ron Determan produce a spike, so there is no confirmation of whether its a male or female clone. i just grow mine for the copious amounts of large, tubby (and long lasting) pitchers it produces for me in a relative short amount of time

Last edited:
Back