What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Hamata and Edwardsiana Pollen on Hand - Need Female Plant

Ok, so this is not a sale ad. More or less a personals ad... (ha)

Long story short, I won the last batch of Hamata and Edwardsiana pollen that was on Ebay.

None of my girls are old enough to flower, so I figured I'd post some personals ads to see what I can come up with.

I'm looking to pair my Hamata or Edwardsiana pollen up with a Rafflesiana. I may also consider a Truncata, Merrilliana, Maxima, or a few others, but pairing with a Raff is my ultimate preference.

Deal would be to split the seed with the owner of the female.

Let me know if you have one, or know someone that does! Pollen will be in cryo until a mate is found. Please email me as I do not check my PMs - steelcitycarnivores@gmail.com Thanks all!

Oh, and I'll also say that if you can put me in touch with a person with a flowering female raff, etc. I will pay a finder's fee of a few of the resultant plants. Thank you!

You received the pollen from us. I would suggest you post on the pitcher plant proboards, where you are far more likely to find a . . . date . . .

You received the pollen from us. I would suggest you post on the pitcher plant proboards, where you are far more likely to find a . . . date . . .

Done and done.

BTW, you sir, are an absolute legend.

That is far too kind and a gross exaggeration . . .

Last edited:
Back