What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One of the last seedlings from 2016.

I still have a few Nepenthes seedlings in my care - all except for one (N. Peter D'Amato) are seedlings from crosses I made between 2015 and 2017. This one is N. Helen (BE selection of spathulata X spectabilis) X N. vogelii, a cross I don't believe has been made by anyone but me. This is its first large "adult" pitcher:

helen.vogelii.01a.jpg

Last edited:
Love the stripes :) have you determined if there are still any N. hamata x tenuis still in your collection?

I recently bought a seedling off Facebook that was advertised as being acquired from you. it is (eymae x veitchii) x [(lowii x veitchii) x boschiana]. Is that something you created?

Last edited:
Very nice, Paul!

Love the stripes :) have you determined if there are still any N. hamata x tenuis still in your collection?

I recently bought a seedling off Facebook that was advertised as being acquired from you. it is (eymae x veitchii) x [(lowii x veitchii) x boschiana]. Is that something you created?

No hamata X tenuis left - they all died last winter. The greenhouse is now too warm for them.
And yes, I seem to recall making that cross a few years ago. Got photos of yours?

Very nice looking individual you've got there. A few seed I helped create 10 were spread around out there. Seeing your plant has me wondering if any of those are still out there in the world.

Back