What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes ventricosa "red" seedlings

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just thought id share this..................a stack of my n.ventricosa seed has germinated i have already transplanted about 100 seedlings

RIGHT
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
now im p***** off

What the heck is this all about? What are you pissed about, Matti?

Regards,

Joe

My assumption is that Matti is upset no one replied to his post initially.

OK Matti,

I'm impressed! I'm not sure if its the number of seeds you got to germinate or that you have 100 seeds to even try to germinate.

Seedless Glenn
wink.gif

Just because someone didn't reply to a topic doesn't mean they didn't happen to read it. Check out the views to see if it was looked upon. And I couldn't really see a way to reply except good job or congratulations.

Don't want to start an argument here, but it's getting very annoying, mattie, when you go  
mad.gif
a hundred times and swear that you're mad no one is impressed with you, it could be from of your behavior, and you're bragging too much about little things, it just gets annoying
mad.gif
#@%$swearing@##!%$@  
mad.gif
$#%$@#swearing^#$
mad.gif
@$swearing$#@ƒ¥  
mad.gif
ƒ§¥¦º»  
mad.gif
It just gets so annoying after a while, perhaps you might want to read pyros post on it. I've seen you do it 6 times  
mad.gif

Read this, you could use it mattie Lord of the and swearing

You have to remember there are younguns on this forum, and you don't set a good reputation for the forums, it is very immature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back