What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clipeata update thingy

unknownclown

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!!
Hey all I know I told ya all I ordered the clipeata but its been over a month now and I decided that I'm sick of rushing to the mail box every day in hopes that it is there. Its rediculous and it should have been here by now!

So just for future referance I cancelled the order I WILL NOT ever try to buy even a grain of sand from them again nor will I even think of referring somebody else to them.

Ram Puppy you were right
sad.gif
I will listen to ya next time I promise.
smile.gif

I am just posting this in case somewhere down the road somebody decides to ask about the plant or growing conditions. Oh and because I needed to vent.
tounge.gif

What seller was this? I'd like to know so that I won't make the same mistake. Send me a PM please.
biggrin.gif

I'm with statik-please lemme know who you ordered from as I'm currently on the make to order some neps!

thanks!

ok I thought everybody knew but like I said it was a month ago therefore a month since we tallked about it it was CPJungle and the order was placed may 7th. they did warn that they were moving and would begin shipping twards the and of may but still that gives them 2-3 weeks and when youre paying for either 2-3 day shipping there realy isnt much exscuse no notification or anything not to mention a long time to leave a charge to my card hanging out there for so long.

I heard about a few people gettings plants they didn't order and having it charged on there credit card.

I ordered a Nepenthes when they first opened for business. It died during shipping
sad.gif
and was replaced with a much smaller plant. He told me it would take just 3 months for it to get to the size of the first plants he sent... But it took 2 years even though my plant averaged a new leaf every 2 weeks.

BTW, the first plant sent had 11" leafspan and was about a foot tall. Then was replaced by a 2-3" diameter plant.
sad.gif

you know now they have an announcement sayin that thier plants were shipped to japan instead of them and that they cant ship till the end of summer? I think it was the end of summer anyway
mad.gif
It would have been nice for them to email me with that info instead of leaving me hanging!!! Oh wellits all over with now and never again!!!

Anyway I recieved one from Tony
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
its a very nice larger one not no 3" like THEY were gonna sell me
smile.gif

Thank you so much Tony and Mrs. Tony!!!
biggrin.gif

Back