What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes packed in pure peat...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (swords @ Oct. 22 2002,9:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My plant was sold by the Little Pot of Horrors company and was started in peat with a little deli cup over the pot... and a ID tag which said "Sundew" (no I'm not kidding)!
I grew it in lowland conditions since January but it stayed pretty small with deforming leaves and small pitchers. Once I got the highland tank setup in June I moved it there and it has doubled in size (it's about 12") and the pitchers (4") last much longer but they develop much slower and the leaves no longer deform. The peristome under 280 watts of compact flourescent is so dark maroon/purple it's almost black but the pitchers never get more color than the slight red blush on the "neck" with the rest of the pitcher being light green/yellow.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
mine were labeled as flytraps!
"It's a venus flytrap of course!" and the way that lady walked away acting all smart is

soo...so...it makes my head want to blow up!
mad.gif

wow.gif
5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nathaniel @ Oct. 22 2002,9
wow.gif
5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How did you do it?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
O.K. let's see if I can explain it...

1. Make sure your online

2. Go to the Disscussion Forums .

3. Right click on the pic you want to post (I don't think it has to be online, the way I do it), go to properties , and highlight the address/URL of the pic (If you can't do it the way I explain, you can definatly do it if someone else explains it,lol)

4. Now RIGHT CLICK on the highlighted characters,and then click on copy.

5. Before you post a pic, you should type words before you post the pic. Now you right click on the empy space you type into, then click paste.

6. type what you want after the pic, but two or three lines under it,then post it!
biggrin.gif
you can practice all you want on this topic, I don't care.
biggrin.gif

Well, lets try it.

mastersiana

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures

That doesn't work at all. The pic is saved to my desktop, and I don't think it has a URL.

Back