What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

back from vacation

timbudtwo

Shoopdawoop
n.bicalcarata.jpg

A nice bicalcarata with a new forming pitcher. Under is a regular sized (in a mothman voice) cap-stick container. Got it from C* J*N*L*  [name protected due to pft forum restrictions
wink.gif
]

I love it... Show us a picture once the pithcer opens, eh? Hehe... I can't wait.
biggrin.gif

Will do! the pitcher is almost 1 inch tall, and is still sealed
smile.gif
My ventrosica just opened a 2 inch pitcher with a lot of red. More than my older ventrosica, which unfortunatley died of heat stroke. I think it may be 'Red'. Oh well, Im happy! My Bicalcarata is my biggest plant
smile.gif

My largest palnt in my collection are:

Number 1: Truncata

#2 Bicalcarata

#3 Ampullaria

#4 N.Ventrata

N. bicalcarata can grow to be a very large plant. I have a couple of plants that are nearly four feet across. The stems can get very thick....Make sure you have plenty of room. I keep the larger ones in 3 gallon pots, but I might have to step up to the five gallon pot soon. It should be interesting repotting. They have very nice large foliage as they grow.

Kim

Back