What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of pics

I did a little research on here and some other web sites.
These are my first cps. I guess I am doing somthing right, they have been non stop pitchering since i got them about a month ago. The truncata is growing as fast as my raff, and bical.
new pitcher truncata
little fangs
raff.

Just a bit of advice about posting pictures on the Web. Your links are to bmp files. Your raff (pitcher1.bmp) file is 901Kb. If you were to convert the bmp file to a jpg, even at an 80 quality, the file size is reduced from 901Kb to 38Kb, with no loss of quality to the Web viewer, but with vastly faster download time.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (machete @ July 24 2003,1:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I did a little research on here and some other web sites.
These are my first cps. I guess I am doing somthing right, they have been non stop pitchering since i got them about a month ago. The truncata is growing as fast as my raff, and bical.
new pitcher truncata
little fangs
raff.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
cool! you are a member of predatoryfish.net? I am PacuLover88 there...

Great looking truncata btw!
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Spectabilis73 @ July 26 2003,05:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (machete @ July 24 2003,1:1
alien.gif
</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I did a little research on here and some other web sites.
new pitcher truncata
little fangs
raff.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
cool! you are a member of predatoryfish.net? I am PacuLover88 there...

Great looking truncata btw!
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Yes, i am a mod at Pfish!! Good to see you.
Sorry about the pic sizes guys...i am a noobie at computer stuff too.
wink.gif

Back