What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.rokko pic

Nepenthes%20rokko.jpg

Go to the link Bjorn provided. Right click on the picture, then chose properties, which is at the bottom. Go to the URL and highlight it, then copy it. Then open a reply up here. Then click on the image button. Then paste the URL into the place that pops up. Hit OK. Then be sure to preview you post.

I think it possible that my problem was not fully exiting my picture program before attempting to post here. Why don't you try it again, but be sure to preview your post, and if it doesn't work, delete it.

How old is your plant, and do you keep it outside in winter?

And now I see all the picture that I've posted here are gone, but on the other forum they are still there.

What gives? I'm sure it's something dumb I'm doing!

I don't see anything wrong with the code you used so it is most likely the website hosting the picture files. It could be they don't allow remote loading on another website. Or they have a limit to the amount of data transfered in a certain period of time. Or could be something as simple as the other server offline.

Thanks, Tony.

I appreciate someone with your expertise devoting his time on a forum like this.

tim>yes i leave it out in winter and no i don't know how old it is i bought it 7 years a go for $25 it wasen't nearly that big then and i bought it as a female and it has flowered once
17134973md.jpg
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<yes thats me

What is the coldest it gets at your house?

I think I saw your rokko, and I haveto say that it looks awesome!!! Thanks.

average of 13c NOT!!!!!!! faren height and rangnerok thanks...........................tim why are you interested in how cold it gets here???......that rokko ( throlii x maxima ) is meture and rokko is very easy to keep...............the largest pitcher i have ever hade on it was 28cm by 4 cm but they average at 25cm
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Back