What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.rokko pic

im not quite shure why that diden't post the pic on the fourm?
confused.gif
?
sad.gif
sad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
http://arctic.photoisland.com/sessions/58839693341/17096655md.jpg

You realize you misspelled 'exbert'?

I don't think your http address is correct. I tried going to the image and it says it is not found.
Tony

Tony, I think he's having the same problem as me. I upload a picture to a server, like MSN Photos, and when I click on properties and paste the URL here, sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesn't. I one on another website, and it works there.

Thanks

Appears whatever photoisland is that it requires the user and anyone else wanting to see the pictures to login with a username and password. Something that will deffinately stop any remote loaded images.
Tony

I think it is something like what I am using to host my pictures. The members log on, then can use a certain amount of space to have their photos hosted.

The three pictures I posted in the greenhouse forum worked from there, but let's try this:

jpg.jpg

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to study this stuff for a few more years.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh well. I guess I'll just have to study this stuff for a few more years. [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean? I can see the pic you put up fine.

Yes, but it only works half the time. The other times I get a message that says this forum doesn't accept the type of pathway my pictures are in.

That probably has to do with the specific forum and which features are turned on and off. Do you notice if it specific to certain forums only?
T

Just this one, but I've only tried two.

don't pft have a web hosting sight to post picture to the forum???

How do you access it?

ask phil or maybe one of the mods will post it

Back