What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know where the sumatrana came form lol.

BTW, here's my N. veitchii Bareo Highland

veitchii%20-%20Bareo%20Highland%202.jpg

veitchii%20-%20Bareo%20Highland.jpg

Wowee! I want one
wow.gif
. Very nice pics you guys
smile.gif
. Maybe someday I'll return the favor...

ok here is the picture of N.macfarlanei from Malesiana

Evmp0133.jpg

one pitcher that came with it and one just newly opening. still learning how to use the new digital so it is still somewhat blurry

that is different but the leaves on mine look just like the leaves on you's

thanks for the photo

Jeremiah

Ooooooooo ahhhhhhhhh niiiiiiiiiice!

My GOD! I've never seen so many beautiful nepenthes in my life!!!!!
wow.gif
You guys ROCK! I love nepenthes and I'm just a starter. I have a N. Coccinea and a N. Rafflesiana. But I just can't seen to find any CP's here on Puerto Rico. I'm always willing to recieve any free plants jejejeje
wink.gif

Sincerely,
Erick.
biggrin.gif

Hola Erick

I'm in PR too and I had the same problems with finding Neps here. I've had to buy most of my plants from online nurseries in the USA, although I have gotten a bunch from trades too. Your best bet for finding Nep plants here is in "El festival de la flores" in Aibonito. I got my first nep there (N ventrata) from one of the booths. The same nursery sometimes sells plants in "Plaza las Americas" too, but the last time that I saw them there was on mothers day last year. If you want more info, feel free to message me or email me.

Joel

P.S. I might have a few rooted cuttings available in a month or 2.
wink.gif

Back