What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown nepenthes

Hi,
Browsing through a Lowes in Tukwilla,Wa; I found a very large section of cp's. Mostly Dionaea's, a few Darlingtonia's, and a scarce selection of dead S.Purpurea Venosa's, I found 2 Nepenthes, 1 in a small 3" pot, another in a square cube like mini terrarium, around 4'' wide, and 8'' tall. Both the neps are the same, except the one in the cube terrarium is larger. The fully developed pitcher on the larger one has a 1'' long tendril, with a fresh banana yellow color, halfway up the pitcher. Then it gets a red tint to the yellow, with a yellow peristome. The pitcher is 1 1/2 inches tall. The lid covers the entire 'mouth' to the pitcher. The leaves are a bright green , more slender and longer than N.Ventricosa's leaves.The tendrils are also a dull red. Thanks alot,
Kevin

A pic would probably help.

I would but my digi doesnt work, the disk wont go into the camera, and it wont turn on, but the battery is charged, oh well, thanks,
Kevin

Well, i found out that it is a N.Ventrata, so nevermind, lol,
Kevin

Back