What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. x petra giant

Argh, I just knew it! I lost the tag for this one while I was repotting it tonight (transplanting the 3" pot to a 6" pot, no uprooting)I checked the terrarium, floors where the plant was brought to the potting table, "everywhere". Of course this was the only place that I had the parentage of this hybrid written out as I never got around to typing it into my growlist.

I know it's N. ventricosa "giant" x talangensis x ? ? ? but I forget what else. It is going to make it's first pitcher (an upper as this is a long vine cutting) I'm excited. Photos soon if the pitchers are interesting.

If anybody knows I'd be grateful if you could pass the full parentage list on (I promise to write it in several places this time too)!!
smile.gif

CPDatabase has it listed as N. ventricosa x (talangensis x bongso)

Thanks Tony! Where is the CPDatabase? Do you have to belong to the ICPS to log in?
Do they have photos showing the diff plants too? It would be nice to find out what some of the other hybrids are that never came with a tag (or a correct one).

Groovy! Thanks Joel!
smile.gif

Back