What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another game

Ok here is one to try.  It is a natural hybrid comprised of two species. (my webserver is acting up.. something about a hurricane in the area. Go figure ;< SO if it doesn't load try later)
T

nguess.jpg

Although I didn't want to guess a plant from you Tony any more after not beeing able to guess your N. argentii with all the tips you gave... I do try it again and my guess for this one is N. sanguinea x ramispina.

Joachim

There's a N. Sanguinea in there for sure for sure. I don't know about the other half. Maybe a N. Mcfarlenei (spelling?)?
confused.gif

Leo

Tobiaca x Sanguniea

OR
Sanguinea x Thorelli

My guesses.  
smile.gif

Not knowing the size of the pitcher and plant it is a tough one. The leaves in the photo look quite wide for the size of the plant which would not agree with my guess which would be an N. sanguinea x alata.

I don't know what it is, but I want one
smile.gif

Some very good guesses!

This plant arrived in a bunch of wild collected seed grown N. ramispina. Looking up the various natural hybrids with N. ramispina it appears to fit the characteristics of a cross with N. sanguinea. The spotting inside the pitcher is what caught my eye first.

I will try harder to give size etc on these in the future. It would be more helpful to figuring things out.

This plant is about 5-6" across with 4" pitchers. You can see a N. ramispina pitcher behind it, and a couple small N. lowii in front.
Tony

O I know what plant it is now! It's the one you said to me pick it out form the large group near the back of the gh right Tony? You said pick out the odditiy in this flat. And I did!
smile.gif
Is thta the plant you posted above?

Back