What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. x 'judith finn'

Why dont you go to your nearest Lowes or Home depot. They should have one.

They are all ventricosa's.
sad.gif
mad.gif

Here's a pic of mine....sorry it's so big. Anyway, like I said, it's from "little pot of horrors."
Dscn3543.jpg

Hey Schloaty, it looks like that one has some spotting on the pitcher sides (pitcher on far left) does it? Could you take a close up shot of that pitcher-perhaps in profile? It looks (to me) different than any of mine (the leaves on mine turn dark red before they unfurl all the way like yours) but I've never had a different plant out of LPOH. I had bought a few in hopes they would be different but all turned out to be solid green/yellow with the dark red/purple peristome.

Swords,
There is some coloration to the pitchers that they develop as they age under my lights....I'm not sure I'd call it spotting, more like an un-even "tan". I will see if I can borrow someone's digi-cam and get some better pics.

Here's my J. Finn
smile.gif

jfinn.jpg

You all don't know how lucky you are! It is truly a super clone.
smile.gif

I offered it to ya
wink.gif

Sorry to bring this back to the top again as it is really old but, I am now interested in this Judith Finn variety and I am searching for one...if anyone has any leads please let me know! Thanks!

I'm not sure if it's the same, but I PMed ya!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Back