What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any large or mature hamata owners?

N.Grac. how tall are u?

Rob, why did u have to be a judge to pull a 5 finger discount on a plant like that? if ya really wanted it it would of made a diff.

Tony, i was just checking out your web page a sec. ago could u post a pic of a seedling clipeata. your mature one seem to be impressive

out of all the Hamata i would pick fly-catchers or Robs

Hi George, the reason I said that is because Tony has high benches and his mature climbing Clipeata are that much taller on top of the benches! BTW, I am 6 ft 4 inches tall.

Dude, your 8" taller than me, and only a year older
sad.gif
! That can't be right, I'm one of the tallest people in my school. I think I need to recheck my hight
confused.gif
smile.gif

Josh,

I met the owner, but my Japanese was poorer than his English and I didn't learn anything!

Sounds like me at my current job, Rob.... I don't speak any Vietnamese or Somolian so the boss having these guys train me in on the machines is pretty hopeless!

wink.gif

Back