What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another one to guess

YAY Bonus plants for T since he spotted them first and kept Rob from shipping any more accidently with his N. lowii orders! (I knew I should have ordered more first&#33
wink.gif

Yes it is very interesting what might pop up on wild collected seed. Even if no hybrids show up, the variation in the species is still exciting to see.

It makes you wonder if there is in fact a fair amount of cross breeding going on in the wild but survivability is low for the hybrids because they are not adapated as well to the growing conditions. Or if there is really not alot of cross breeding happening and Rob just got incredibly lucky!
Tony

Better watch out Tony I might have to add an extra plant to my list this spring when I come down again.
biggrin.gif
Better order more! LOL

Hello, Does anyone know where I can buy nep seeds , like from a website etc. Thank you for your help.
biggrin.gif

Back