What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes id database

Dear All:

I found this website long time ago, however, i lost it because i upgraded my computer and all my favorites were gone for a while. Thanks to a friend from a different forum, i found it again. It is not complete, but it is very good, especially for apprentice Nep growers.

http://www-cp.stech.co.jp/cp/nepe_e.html

Like Tony Paroubek says, never decide a nepenthes species based on one photo, please look at more photos from different sources before a final decision is made on a particular plant.

Gus

thats a very good site, i like to see pictures of other nepenthes... and i never knew how the upper pitchers of the N. Bicalcarata looked, very kool

thanks
tounge.gif

Cool, your right about the photo thing though, my Sanguinea is way prettier then the ones shown their.

Thanks for sharing that, Gus...that's helpful.
smile.gif
Great web site to make a start on an ID or just see lots of nep pics.

The internet sure has opened up a rich world for information and resources like we've never known before.

Suzanne

Do you think he really has N. edwardsiana? It looks a lot different then my N. macrophylla.

let me know what you think.
-Jeremiah-

Back