What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G

Today, I got my order from Kim.  I got N. maxima dark, spathulata, x Ile De France, maxima dark x veitchii, x mastersiana, rafflesiana elegance, and he gave me a N. ventricosa x (spathulata x veitchii) and a N. ventricosa x bongso for free
smile.gif
!  Almost all of the plants were large, and very healthy (the best quality since I ordered from Hydes Stove House).  The x Ile De France is the largest, with 8" pitchers!  The only bad thing is that the N. spathulata is producing upper pitchers, but it should make offshoots eventualy. Now I just need to get some more pots and.... arghh, I really need to get a metal halide fixture
sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">arghh, I really need to get a metal halide fixture [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Or a skylight.....
wink.gif

Man who lives in glass house should change his clothes in the basement.....
biggrin.gif

Back