What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New largest nepenthes

G

Here's a plant that has been on my wishlist for a good while;

big_sib.jpg

N. sibuyanensis! Seems to show potential for giant pitcher size, doesn't it
smile.gif
?

man thats big

that has been on my want list(need list) for wile also

thanks
Jeremiah

Now that's a pitcher I would believe could to catch small animals
Thud.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ragnarok @ Jan. 16 2003,8:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's a plant that has been on my wishlist for a good while;

big_sib.jpg

N. sibuyanensis!  Seems to show potential for giant pitcher size, doesn't it
smile.gif
?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>  yeah, I've been wanting it for the longest of time....drooooooooolll
is that a pic of your plant? i sware (sp) I've seen it before...

yeah! that`s large, nice, fantastic and other cool
tounge.gif

LOL, I wish it were my plant
biggrin.gif
.  The pic is from www.exoticaplants.com.au.  They have a lot of really nice pics, and a nice article on N. sibuyanensis in cultivation under the "news" section.  Also, check out their old website http://www.uq.net.au/intaac/ExoticaPlants/home.htm, with many more Nepenthes pictures.  I know one place in the U.S. to get it, but it costs more than I have right now  
sad.gif
.  Hmm, here are some more pics

sibuyanensis.jpg

sibup.jpg

Laters.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ragnarok @ Jan. 17 2003,05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here's a plant that has been on my wishlist for a good while;

big_sib.jpg

N. sibuyanensis!  Seems to show potential for giant pitcher size, doesn't it
smile.gif
?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
OK, who sells these? I just found my b-day present.

MAN ALIVE!!!
wow.gif
wow.gif

THAT'S HUGE!!

That WILL be on my wish list when I have space for it....

If you want to know who sells them, post message me. Hmm, can N. raja really get larger than that
wow.gif
! I've never seen a pic of N. raja's largest pitchers, sp it's kind of hard for me to believe.

What you will recieve will be no giant pitchered plant but in a few years it will surely be much larger! Here is a tiny yet mature shaped pitcher on an N. sibuyanensis plant.

sib.JPG

i live about 6 hrs south of exotica plants and my friend orders whole sale from them ohhhh and they sell a bigger plant than that thers realy good pics of it on their old web sitehttp://www.uq.net.au/intaac/ExoticaPlants/ and go to photos then go to hybrids and look for n.northna x veitchii and it is hugh!!!!!!!!!! oh and thats a knew plant to exotica and they woulden't sell it cheap!!!!!! it is also a new sp

hers a pic of it i don't know if it will worke or not?? ohhh it diden't how do you past them and i don't know much about computers so don't talk mumbo jumbo

Back