What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rare plants

how can you be competing with someone when you dont even have the product they do? last I check PFT didnt have N. hamata or N. campanulata. Therefore there is no competion one company hast it the other doesnt plain and simple.

Peace

Would someone just ask him already
mad.gif
. Jeese.

"how can you be competing with someone when you dont even have the product they do? last I check PFT didnt have N. hamata or N. campanulata. Therefore there is no competion one company hast it the other doesnt plain and simple."

I've noticed that Phillip sells many of the rare varieties on ebay, and I was trying to think of a way where there wasn't any competition, after all, he's paying for this conversation.

But a group order could easily get to the 1000 dollar figure that is the minimum order for some houses. I'm in if anyone else is and we can do it ethically.

Ok well thanks for the info, doesnt make much sense to me though, I can never understand the way some people run there bussineses. But whatever.

Back