What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess what!

G

On june 22, 2002 at 3
wow.gif
0p.m. EST, an episode of the Great Indoors will be featured on HGTV. The whole show will be about carnivorous plants, so don't miss it!

That's 3 o'clock.

tHaNkS fOr ThE iNfO, nAtHaNiEl. SuRe I wOn'T mIsS iT.

How did you learn that this show was on carnivorous plants on that day?

Long story, but I can shorten it
smile.gif
. Basically, I watch this home and garden network( HGTV) and thoudht I should check their website for info on carnivorous plants. It turns out they've had over ten shows about carnivorous plants( one even featured Peter D'Amato and his plants) that were not scedualed to come back on T.V. any time soon
sad.gif
. But I found this one and decided to share my discovery with you people, because I'm nice like that
smile.gif
. That wasn't too long was it?

Ah very cool.. gotta mark my calendar. HGTV is one of my favorites!
T

Oooo! chisling it in on my notepad by the TV.
smile.gif
Can't wait for that!

I saw Peter D'Amato on TV in the show "Henry's Garden" but only for a few short minutes. It wasn't really a big deal because i've already visited his greenhouse.

Can't wait to see this one though if the whole show is CP. How long is the show? Half an hour I suppose?

Yep, thirty minutes.

Back