What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drool....

• Thread starter RamPuppy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good, somebody's gettin' us back on topic.....we were getting WAY out there! I still had no idea how to get Superman back into the story...
wink.gif

But unfortunately this brings me back to...I believe it Borneo, it must be! LOL

hesHomers drool starts to drown the mallet. but because paracaso is soooo bright, he makes all of the drool evaporate! but at least it made the rajah start to grow..."I have an idea!"Spec gurgles over the drool."Drink nepenthes drool! It will make us strong!*spec drinks Nep. drool and his mucles start to row.lol! now hes the one whith all of the attention!lol anyways he throws homer out the window and all of the drool spills out. now parasucos radiance light burned out.
tounge.gif
he looks like the rest of us!
tounge.gif
and homers drool evaporating was some kind of miracle grow for rajahs!the smallest pitcher is 3 feet tall and 1 foot wide!
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif

The god of gods, Omega, enraged by the defeat of homer, comes down to earth with his army of behemoth.  As he lands with a mighty quake before the ones resposible, he sais:

"Whooah, now this looks like a job for me, so everybody just follow me, cause we need a little, contraversy, and it feels so incy without me.  I say this looks like a job for me, so everybody just follow me, cause we need a little, contraversy, and it feels so incy without me."

The behemoths say:

"Na na na na na, na na na na na, na na na na na, na na na na na.  Na na na na na, na na na na na, na na na na na, na na na na."

Omega then raises his hand and  criesout, "ULTIMA !".  Showers of dark energy rip through the sky, and decicate the earth, and all its inhabitants, including the villians who  defeated Homer.  Omega then returns to the dark world from which he came...

CN gets up from behind the couch. Now the only thing left standing. "Wow", she thinks..."I sure got a good deal on that couch, what quality!"
She looks around, taking in the carnage. Superman lays helpless and unconcious on one side of where the room once stood, while Parasuco is crumples in a corner (at least, there used to be one there...), light gone, all bloody from the mallet and battle that followed. No one else can be seen, were they desroyed? Did they go out to get more doughnuts? Or coffee? Maybe they needed a drink...
CN grins, combs her hair, strightens her clothes and BEHOLD! The TRUE grace and beauty of the world rested within her this whole time. Not even SHE knew her potential. She looks in the mirror and thought "Wow, I am a hotty..." she stops short, refusing to let arrogance and self-admiration turn her into the ugly evil Parasuco had become.
wink.gif
*edited!*

Quote: " Wow, I am a ho "
LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The preceeding story demonstrates what happens to the minds of Nepenthes drool addicts.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

The only reason I contributed to this silly topic (no offense), is because I had a really good idea brewing, and I just couldn't resist posting it. So, did you like it
smile.gif
. The middle of my post was from a song by M&M (I think that's what he's called) in case you didn't know.

m&m is what melts in your mouth and not in your hands.
eminem is the punk kid that is cleaning out his closet.

RamPuppy looks around the room. Laughing at the foolish mortals.

He gets down to business... First, he grabs his mallet, covered in drool... <Disgusting> he thinks... he takes a swing and crushes the couch. Grabs the Rajah and eats it. (Highlands taste better)

Then he reaches in his pockets and throws out seed, the world re-grows, (with a lot more CP's) and becomes green and plentiful. RamPuppy looks at the so called Omega, and hoists the mallet on his shoulder... the puny false god and his horde run in fear.

Now... Parasuco, Rampuppy says... "You have been watching to much Zoolander." "Carniverous Newbie..." THUMP "Never touch my mallet again."

There... I think this is done now... (RamPuppy eyes people who said his topic is silly.... MAybe not...)

If I speak, I'll blow your heads up with my voice... Lets try something a little bit more tame...

*Undoes top button of shirt*

*white light radiates from Parasuco, sending a shockwave sweeping thru the MAD Magazine room (that is where we are, isn't it???)*

Everyone dies, except for RamPuppy... Now hes just left with tatters of clothing hanging off him, and his boxer shorts with kiss marks all over them cause him to blush...

CN rubs her head....OUCH! Alright,alright...never offend the mallet! She thinks "but I still don't like that plant...!"

She watches Parasuco, a bloody, beat-up freak with horns and a tail arrogantly undressing like a stripper. CN starts laughing....and laughing.....and laughing.....she laughs so hard she collapses, and everyone thinks she's dead...

Oooooh, there goes my shirt, but over my head... Oh My...

Greg watches little birdies flying around CN's head... Wonder's what she thinks of all the babes hangin of Greg's body... Wow, hes so hooot!

Heehee, lol...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RamPuppy @ Oct. 23 2002,04:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now... Parasuco, Rampuppy says... "You have been watching to much Zoolander."  "Carniverous Newbie..." THUMP  "Never touch my mallet again."

There... I think this is done now...  (RamPuppy eyes people who said his topic is silly....  MAybe not...)[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Zollander, I wached that movie only once, but its kinda funny and kinda dumb and kinda funny cause the people on the movie don't know anything and the way they act lol!

ok i'm mad now. i grab the mallet from rampuppy hit him over the head 3 no 4 times. that is for eating my rajah and the 4 pitchers. all the seeds that rampuppy threw out onto the ground germinate w/ max speed and growinto mutant cp's. they all run over to parsuco and jump on her and say its lunch time we are hungery and start eating there afternoon meal.

Please note my calling myself 'Greg'...

The plants didn't make it... All of your struggles are futile. Nothing will defeat the power of greatness. Not even superness... Greg will Rein... I'll bring some people back to life if you want though... As a trouce...

That's "truce" Parasuco! I guess it's true what they say...the ones with looks (or at least those whom think they do! ) lack the brains!
tounge.gif

CN wakes up from her unconcious state...still laughing. Sees RamPuppy rubbing his head looking very angry. The mallet is moving by itself, floating back to Rampuppy and CN decides it's time to run and hide again...let everyone else take the blows! Look! There's a piece of the couch that didn't get smashed. Just big enough for CN to hide her tiny self behind. She yells to Parasuco and George-CP: "See ya...wouldn't want to be ya!" And runs behind what's left of her beautiful couch.

i tap rampuppy on the back looking at him all mad. i pick up the mallet and hand it back to him. then stand there looking at greg and tell him trouce. then turn back around and help rampuppy back onto his feet. i grab the water bottel and spray all the little cp's with r/o they all jump up and down and go play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back