What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes photos

hamata
N.hamata.jpg

more will be added later

Yes!!!  
it worked
hear are some more

inermeis
N.inermeis.jpg

lowii
N.lowii.jpg

rajah
N.rajah%20down.jpg

sumatrana
N.sumatrana.jpg

hopefully more to come

Nice pic. of the hamata! and rajah! don't you just love rajah...
wink.gif

thanks you two
here are some more

macfarlanei
N.%20macfarlanei.jpg

northiana
N.%20northiana.jpg

oh! Very nice pics Jeremiah!
smile.gif

Here are a couple from me:

Nepenthes eustachya
lo_N_eustachya_p1.jpg

Nepenthes neoguineensis
lo_N_neoguineensis_1.jpg

Nepenthes merrilliana
lo_N_merrilliana_2.jpg

Jœl

N hamata is my favorite highlander that I presently own. How large is your plant and pitchers? How long have you had it?
Mine took a very long time to settle in but now it's making some really cool dark purple pitchers (I wanna try looking at them under a blacklight) but only in the last month has it developed the pitcher buds which were on the leaf ends but never formed since I recieved the plant back in June. I am now getting new growth a lot quicker as well. Perhaps due to the cooler days of winter...?

mindmaze128 thank you for posting pictures of your plants I always love seeing other people

swords some information of the hamata

N. hamata
I got this plant on 10-3-2002
3 3/4in leaf diameter
biggest pitcher is 3in
stem high from the soil 1 1/2in
the plant has 9 fully open leaves
it's in a 2 1/2in pot
todays date 10-4-2002
memo pitcher look as big as the plant has 5 really neat looking pitchers came in pot

You guys have such neat nepenthes
smile.gif
. Jeremiah, is that stenophylla easy for you to grow?

it seams to be a pretty easy nepenthes seams a little slow to get acclimated to new growing conditions

I keep it pretty cold that could be my problem
but over all it seem to be easy

any else have an opinion

ok my opinion. Wow, wish i had a Hamata, and i'm jealous that you got a lowii and mine is dead. like the red color in the leaves of the macfarlanei. your northiana how do you get it to pitcher. mine will but out leave but w/ no pitchers at all. it is about the same size as yours. your plants look great

to be honest I have not had the northiana for very long. I keep it always above 68F and the humidity is 90%.

so far so good

i keep the Northiana in the same conditions as you do but here it doesn't get that cold just until lately. it is still in a little bit of shock from recieving it so maybe that might be the problem but i have had the plant since aug. from what i have noticed it does take them a while to adjust to the enviroment here.

Hamata! *droooool*
One day I will have one!

Back