What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What type of nepenthes is this?

Hey guys, I have had this plant for about 9 months, and I was wondering you you guys could help me I.D. it
here is the link Nepenthes picture in addition, could you inform me on how to pronounce Nepenthes?

srry the link above is dead (caps issue) here is the real linkNepenthes picture my hoster is a slughead so right click and do save target as to get it to work right

I think it is a Judith FInn. Though it could be a hybrid with Judith Finn x ?. The way to say Nepenthes is Na-pen-thes.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I can't see anything.
confused.gif

Secondary click on the second link saladshooter provided and hit properties in ther window that appears. Then copy the http:// address and paste it into your address bar at the top of your browser. I got the picture just fine. BTW, looks like the Judith finn I used to have, just still very young yet.

Thanx nep gracilis!
biggrin.gif
And yes, I must agree with Phil traper 2 cuz it looks like a Judith Finn.

na-pen-thees  (the last "thees" should be slurred)
                   Kevin

P.S. Thats how i say it
wink.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

I don't think it really matters how you say it as long as you get all the syllables. ne-pen-thes, not nepe-thes

Back