What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New N raff...

• Thread starter Dyflam
  • Start date
Yep you guessed it Larry hehe! It is both. Typically young Nepenthes will not look like adults in both shape and color. Higher light levels will however promote stronger coloration as the plant gets larger. So without good light levels you may never see intense coloring even if the plant is currently capable.
T

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RamPuppy @ Oct. 13 2002,8:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh, and this is my raff as of a few months ago...  it's bigger now.
smile.gif

raff&Homedepot.jpg

RightSide.jpg

To the left is Ventricosa X Maxima, behind it is N. Homus Depoitcus.

All the pothos and purple jew has since been stripped out of the tank... the green patches you see are both D. Spathulata and the live Sphagnum that has since formed mats over much of the tank.

there are some baby sars I had started in there, and a large purp that is now outside... all in all, the tank looks NOTHING like what it used to... but it's still a pretty pic.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
wow! nice terrarium! I haven't made mine yet
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mindmaze128 @ Oct. 11 2002,4:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I also got a N raff from phil and jeff, but that was back in February. It went through he11 a few weeks ago (the whole bird thing) but thankfully it was just a "flesh wound."

Before:

lo_N_rafflesiana_1.jpg
]

After:

lo_N_rafflesiana_4.jpg

lo_N_rafflesiana_4_p1.jpg

Sorry for the big files everyone, but I'm learning to use photoshop, and I'm having trouble making small jpegs.
mad.gif

Jœl[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I don't see it anymore! could you post it again?
biggrin.gif

Back