What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My coccinea is bending!

Hey guys! I have a question, my n. coccinea is kind of in a weird angle...
confused.gif
I need your help guys, I don't know what to do ok?
biggrin.gif

The pic is a little big but it would do. jejeje
biggrin.gif

Sincerely,
Erick.

Hi Erick and welcome to the boards. You can only link to pictures on the web.

As for your Nepenthes.. umm stake it?
Tony

with out seeing the picture and guessing what you are talking about you might want to put a stick or something in the pot to put your plant upright.

Looks like you linked to your hard-drive. Try putting the pic on a website if you have one, or e-mail the pic to someone else who does have a website.
wink.gif

Ok!
biggrin.gif
I got it. I hope. So here's the pic. Enjoy it and tell me what can I do.

Sincerely,
Erick.
wink.gif
pitchers7.jpg

wow, huge pot for that cutting one thing for shore you won't have to repot it for a long time.

what i would do is just just leave it and let it grow naturally but, if ya want to train it to grow straight up or in a sertain way you can eather tie it to the lattus behind it or place a stick in the pot 2 times the hight of the plant and take twisty ties to the vine and carfully straighten it out and keep anding them as the plant grows. also one thing you should always do is plant it right in the middle of the pot and give the roots rom to grow out. planting it on the side makes the root grow in one direction. when the plant puts out off shoots there is going to be less room for them to grow being that close to the edge of the pot.

hope that info helps some

Thanx for the help George. I'll consider your word.:D

Sincerely,
Erick
smile.gif

Back