What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

California carnivores

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
G

Finally, here are the pics from California Carnivores:

California%20Carnivors%20008.jpg

California%20Carnivors%20009.jpg

California%20Carnivors%20010.jpg

California%20Carnivors%20011.jpg

California%20Carnivors%20012.jpg

California%20Carnivors%20013.jpg

California%20Carnivors%20025.jpg

I don't know all of the species. Hope you like them
smile.gif

rather than post a book
tounge.gif
double-click on the book to get the pic, then post that

oops, sorry, I see the pics now
tounge.gif
I remember going there in august for my b-day. *starts daydreaming* so green, so colorful, so...*shakes head* It looks alot more greener that when I visited
tounge.gif
wink.gif

alright nathaniel you finally got them posted. they look great. slappen Spec73. quit droulen and wake up

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>HEAVEN!!!</span>

haha. Anyhow the 3rd pic down form the top is that a large Lowii pitcher near the sign that says "Cher Plants"?? (It says pitcher plants I know!
tounge.gif
)
The 5th picture down NICE N.Spathulata pitchers!!!!!!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Anyhow looks like it was a fun trip!
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm pretty sure the third picture is x briggsiana ( ventricosa x lowii). The trip would have been a whole lot better, had I not been so rushed for time
smile.gif
. I remember they had a lot of x rokkos, a maxima, ventricosas of various sizes, holland hybrids, sanguineas, tentaculatas ( should have gotten one
smile.gif
), multiple, potted spathulata seedlings( should have gotten those too, and some other rarer nepenthes. I did get the one hairy alata and thorelii x wittea cuttings they had, among other nepenthes and cps. I spent over $200.00. I would have bought more if I had more money, but een then, my dad probanly would have stoped me
smile.gif
. I hope to go back soon.

Awesome! I was hoping to go there someday, now I want to go just that much more!

Back