What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tristans carnivorous plants

I'm in hawaii right now, and i want to visit Kim's nursery, and i am wondering if i can visit, and if any of you have visited.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm in hawaii right now[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Rub it in, why don't you.
mad.gif
wink.gif

Us poor New Yorkers are just sulking, looking at a grey sky, a grey woods, everything is GREY....

heck if you are aloud to visit make shore you get some pictures to share on here not to many of us will ever get to see hawaii except for in pictures and on t.v.

Man, i could just imagine the surf over there but, doesn't really matter my board has been gone for years now. still don't know what happened to it

You should probably E-mail him and ask. Also, look at his adress on his website (www.tristanscps.com). He may be on a different island than you.

Sorry, but my digital camera doesn't work, and i cant send emails with the hotel's internet access.

O yeah, he is on the same island. Keaau is on the big island, right?

I wouldn't know. You'll have to ask him. Oh, and why don't you use a regular camera to take pictures, and then scan those into your computer. That would probably work.

I'll try to use my scanner, but i don't know if it would work

Call me if you are in the area. Our phone is listed on our website. Aloha.

Kim

Back