What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes the GREAT picture thread!

Nepenthes lowii, BE clone:
img_8858.jpg

Nepenthes tentaculata, from seed. A most unique strain:
img_8878.jpg

Spectacular stuff, Paul! Keep 'em comin!

Nepenthes Trusmadiensis, BE #2
trusmadiensis-june-15.jpg

tentaculata!

Such a great picture and a great species of nepenthes, mine never recovered from the shipping shock started turning brown from the bottom leaves/pitchers up to the growth point :( i did minor surgery only time will tell now if itll put out new offsets on its stem like my lowland euastucha (excuses spelling) did. I really hope it does its got good roots on it so im crossing my fingers especially after looking thru this thread and its picture!

Nepenthes Trusmadiensis, BE #2
trusmadiensis-june-15.jpg

Keep it up Paul, and you'll force me to buy a small air conditioner. And get a divorce so I can run it in peace!

how many years did it take for your N. lowii take to form uppers?

whoa thats pretty quick, how large was it when you got it? what do you fert with? (if you have a thread just link me)

whoa thats pretty quick, how large was it when you got it? what do you fert with? (if you have a thread just link me)

About 6" across. I fertilize infrequently at best, mainly with a balanced orchid fertilizer (non-urea type).

A homemade cross: N. (ventricosa x spectabilis) x tenuis

img_0878.jpg

I agree, that Trusmadiensis is a beast.

The Dreaded Burb-Eddie, which is soon going to be looking for a new home:

Last edited:
Nepenthes tentaculata, grown from seed. Location undisclosed.
tentaculata-aug-2015.jpg

A naturally-occurring hybrid of Nepenthes burbidgea X fusca:

burb-fusc-aug-2015.jpg

That is a beautiful pitcher Paul!

More stripey goodness - N. ventricosa X spectabilis, always loaded with spectacular pitchers.
vent-spectabilis-aug24-15.jpg

Back