What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes the GREAT picture thread!

Probable N. pyriformis (was acquired as "seed grown N. inermis, but it clearly shows traits of N. talangensis)
BvQMapfCcAAJilo.jpg:large

Winning combination

A few N. lowii hybrids...
N. lowii X talangensis:
img_5664.jpg

N. lowii X fusca:
img_5662.jpg

N. Briggsiana (Peter D'Amato):
img_5663.jpg

N. lowii X (maxima X veicthii):
img_5660.jpg

img_5661.jpg

Last edited:
N. sibuyanensis X rigidifolia:
img_0256.jpg

This last pic is missing a label Whim

Looking great Paul ! And you're right, no introduction needed there !

Spectacular! The size and coloration of your x TM's never fail to amaze me. :)

Last edited:
Spectacular! The size and coloration of your x TM's never fail to amaze me. :)

Now I know what it is Thanks. Sorry newbie.

Ramon:D

That xtrusmadiensis is a real beast, Paul. Thanks for sharing.

you don't happen to have a photo of it three years ago and how it is today, would be a great comparison of what to expect - well, what to expect w exceptional conditions like you have ;-) Probably about time I put some money down for one... they are just too spectacular

you don't happen to have a photo of it three years ago and how it is today, would be a great comparison of what to expect - well, what to expect w exceptional conditions like you have ;-) Probably about time I put some money down for one... they are just too spectacular

I don't think I do, Chris. It was quite small though - no more than 4" across and one tiny half dried pitcher when it arrived. Maybe four leaves in total. It fit nicely in a 2.5" round pot at that time ;-) I got it from - who else? - Tony Paroubek.

The Dreaded "burb-eddie" - a difficult, perplexing hybrid that wants to defy every attempt to cultivate it and prompt it towards perfection (NOT a recommended variety):

burb-eddie-web.jpg

Last edited:
The Dreaded "burb-eddie" - a difficult, perplexing hybrid that wants to defy every attempt to cultivate it and prompt it towards perfection (NOT a recommended variety):

burb-eddie-web.jpg

It sure does produce brilliant pitchers though, I must say

N .lowii x truncata, jamban, spectabilis and what's the 4th nep?

N .lowii x truncata, jamban, spectabilis and what's the 4th nep?

N. bongso is visible in the lower left corner, and N. tenuis at upper left as well. There is also a group of seedlings: N. (ventricosa X spectabilis) X tenuis

Back