What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deal? Do I buy???

The prices look kinda funny.... I'll copy and paste the relevant part of the email i recieved back...

Ok - no I don't have any Helis but do have some species seedlings of Nepenthes. I was asking where you are 'cause I don't ship to the US. Right now I've got gracilis, rafflesiana, sanguinea and some REALLY small burbidgeae. They &#3615 each (burbidgeae is five-ten tiny ones) plus &#366 postage and packing.

From that, can you tell me if any of those sound like a "deal" or a complete RIP?

Thanks alot!

I don't really understand what you posted, but if you can get more than one N Burbidgae seedling for &#3615, that is a steal!!!! Do you think that you could get one for me? I'd pay you back...really :biggrin:

Joel

I would get a definition of "seedling" first. If they are talking about just germinated seeds then you may be in for a big challenge in terms of growing them as I believe the first couple years can be difficult.

Pyro

I emailed him back and he said that seedling meant 2-3" across... I'll check for the burbamabobit... forget what its called... Hehehe...

sure, if i buy it i'll send you one.

&#3615 is a bit pricey for seedlings of rafflesiana, gracilis, and sanguinea. You should be able to get them about about &#369or &#3610.

Oz

He said the burbasomthings are about the size of a quarter but i'll get about ten...

N.Burbidgea
smile.gif

Rafflesiana = already available here, cheaper!!!
Gracilis = supposedly coming soon on this site.

Like mindmaze, I didn't understand the first post you made. Now I realize that the 2nd paragraph was what the seller told you. I notice you usually seperate what you're saying by putting "..." after each sentence and you only did it twice this time! Should've put quotes as well.

I thought you were asking if the plants you're selling are a good deal!

I'm sorry for the confusion...
sad.gif

Um, I live in Canada, so I cant get them from this site... I'm recieving a raff in the mail (a youth, not seedling, adult or senior)... ^_^

Parasuco.....GET THE BURGIDGEAE!!!!! 10 seedlings for &#3615 is a very good deal. :biggrin:

Back