What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bragging competition......

• Thread starter monkeyman
  • Start date
... I've slept with the great Dr. Charles Clarke.  Several times actually.  This was even before he started working on his great NOB (Nepenthes of Borneo).   He was only a young lad in those days ...

... oh, and I forgot to mention, it wasn't a pleasant experience. The tent leaked
biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Borneo @ Mar. 21 2003,07:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">... I've slept with the great Dr. Charles Clarke. Several times actually. This was even before he started working on his great NOB (Nepenthes of Borneo). He was only a young lad in those days ...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
... quite interesting - I thought he is married...
wink.gif

Joachim

Joachim,

I introduced Charlie to Jacqueline in Brunei and they were married within months. Perhaps it was the unfortunate experience with me in the tent that prompted it!
tounge.gif

i have a n.xrokko with pitchers 10feet long and they can hold 387gallons of water......................i think we should brag about the true things about ur neps and borneo i don't think u should post things like that
mad.gif
and tim i have a n.x rokko and they just make it to 1 foot let alone 10 feet

matti

Hey matti ever heard of the wonderful invention called the joke?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (matti lord of the pings @ Mar. 21 2003,08:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes...............don't get all tence[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
oh, like your not tense?
wink.gif
mad.gif

I always drink nepenthes drool (nectar from peristome)
Nepenthes maxima finally made another pitcher (after 3 months! )
nepenthes rafflesiana already has another open pitcher
tounge.gif

Nepenthes cutting is producing it's first pitcher since I got it! (and it's still in a cup of water! )
Nepenthes rajah recently made and grew a leaf (no pitcher though
sad.gif
)
Nepenthes clipeata finally making a pitcher.

O...k..........................What's about to happen right now?
confused.gif
confused.gif

A reminder: "Just play cool."
wink.gif

Back