What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes tentaculata

Oops, maybe nobody mentioned the real name of the egg crate stuff... It's "Fluorescent Lighting Grid" for use in recessed ceiling lighting fixtures. It's sold in 24" x 48" sheets. To make it the size/shape you need simply snap the sections of the grid with a pliers to reduce it to the size you want. The Grid should be right by the fluorescent lighting fixtures in large open ended bulk boxes.

Hey everybody,

GREAT advice.
smile.gif
Worked like a charm.

Because of a forum glitch, I received an "email notification" about this thread, so I thought now would be a good time to show some updated pictures of the plant.

I hope it's visible in the pictures, but the plant looks a lot better. Each leaf is getting progressively larger, the leaves have a tinge of color, the pitchers are bigger and more colorful, and it just looks happy.

P1010314.sized.jpg

P1010316.sized.jpg

P1010310.sized.jpg

BTW, at the advice of Jeremiah, I have recently moved all of my plants even closer to the lights, so maybe in 3 more months I will have even better photos.
smile.gif

They look great, Pat! Nice hamata too!

Capslock

Thanks Capslock. I'm really happy with how the plant turned around.

Pat

Back